Unit size: n/a
For laboratories needing the best in both flame and THGA furnace atomic absorption (AA), the PinAAcle™ 900T is a combined flame/longitudinal Zeeman furnace system.
The PinAAcle 900T has the flexibility to switch between flame and furnace in seconds, and its high light throughput optical system, combined with a solid-state detector, provides the highest-quality efficiency and signal-to-noise performance of any AA system on the market. In addition, it features cutting-edge fiber optics for improved detection limits and TubeView™ color furnace camera for easier autosampler tip alignment and sample dispensing, as well as to monitor drying and pyrolysis during analysis for simpler method development. All of this in the smallest flame/furnace AA footprint, saving valuable bench space.
The PinAAcle 900T is controlled by the new Syngistix™ for AA Software, a workflow-based software designed to speed and simplify the journey from sample to results across a wide range of atomic absorption techniques. And to meet your most demanding application measurement challenges, we offer a full assortment of AA consumables and accessories.
• Proven THGA furnace delivers exceptional detection limits for the most complex matrices
• True double-beam design offers fast start-up and exceptional long-term stability
• Cutting-edge fiber optics maximize light throughput for improved detection limits
• Removable burner assembly and new mixing chamber design to quickly switch between analytical techniques
• TubeView™ color furnace camera simplifies autosampler tip alignment and sample dispensing
• Workflow-based Syngistix for AA Software is easy to learn and use, improving laboratory productivity